1. Display Award
2. Thank blogger(s) who nominated you & provide a link to their blog
3. Write 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate Bloggers
As a new blogger, I wonder if I’m making a dent for anyone, anywhere. Sometimes, it feels a lot like talking to a wall. And then, this happens! I am so very grateful! It’s super hard talking about myself like this, but here goes…
- I grew up in the country, and I’m a Cattle Rancher’s daughter. Our brand is actually featured in the Cattle Ranchers Hall of Fame in downtown Ft. Worth, TX. We are Kirk Land & Cattle Company.
- I was in dance from the age of 5, and performed some in college as well.
- I am a split between a creative type and an super-nerd, and I love me for it.
- I am a constant struggle between what I want to be doing and what I need to be doing.
- I make the best pancakes in the entire world according to my family.
- Once I am awake of a morning, I cannot stay in bed. It drives my husband nuts that I cannot just lay there and be lazy on Saturday morning. For me, though, the bed starts feeling like hot lava, and I gotta get out!
- I cannot understand how women wear shoes without socks. I’ve been trying now for a few years, but goodness… my feet get so stinking sweaty here in the great state of Texas and I just slip all over them like a Wet Banana! Gross!
Haha, well enough about me and my isms… I want to give mad props to some of my favorite blog sites as well:
These are some of my favs. Thanks again to NutrientDenseCowgirl!